Olympic Peninsula Conservation Programs
Regional Small Farms Program
Free technical assistance
Program to support a thriving food and farm sector through assistance to small to mid-sized farms.
The program provides:
- Classes and workshops – many suggested by local farmers and geared towards the needs of the region
- Farmer-to-Farmer networking
- Technical support and access to WSU specialists
- Access to local markets and regional food systems work
- Applied research and policy development
Small to mid-sized farm.
360-379-5610 ext. 201
Information last updated on December 1, 2020.
Developing a forest, agricultural, or conservation plan helps articulate and prioritize objectives for landowners. These objectives can determine what type programs to search for. Supporting organizations in your area often provide free consultation and planning.
Interested in getting help sorting through all the programs? Find organizations in Southwest Washington that can help.
See how your land fits into the broader context of conservation, ecosystem services, and working lands values across the landscape. It could help decide which program is right for you!